Acceptance to Antonin .B’s Affiliate Program is not guaranteed. While we carefully consider every application submitted to our Program, applications are typically rejected for the following reasons: (1) incomplete or false contact information, (2) invalid tax number, (3) failure to disclose promotional methods (4) unacceptable Website content, including promotion of activity considered illegal in France and the European Union, and (5) an inability to verify Website(s), phone number(s), and e-mail(s). Therefore, to increase the likelihood of becoming an Affiliate Partner, please fill out this application fully and honestly. Fraudulent activity is not tolerated and will result in immediate account suspension and reversal of commissions.
This Antonin .B Affiliate Program Agreement (“PROGRAM Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that govern your participation in the Mademoiselle Lily Affiliate Program (the “Program”). “We,” “us,” or “our” means Mademoiselle Lily or any of its affiliate companies (excluding those that sell retail products), as the case may be. “You” or “your” means the applicant. A “site” means a website. “Antonin .B site” means the antoninb.com site or any other site that is owned or operated by or on behalf of us or our affiliates and which is identified as participating in the Program in the Affiliate Program Advertising Fee Schedule, as applicable. “Your site” means any site(s) and any software application(s) that you own or operate and link to the Antonin .B site. Note that software applications are prohibited from participating in the Program unless expressly approved pursuant to the Affiliate Program Member Requirements.
BY CHECKING THE BOX INDICATING THAT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PROGRAM AGREEMENT, OR BY CONTINUING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE, REVISED PROGRAM AGREEMENT, OR REVISED OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION ON THE ANTONINB.COM SITE, YOU (A) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS PROGRAM AGREEMENT; (B) ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS PROGRAM AGREEMENT; AND (C) HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE LAWFULLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS (E.G., THAT YOU ARE NOT A MINOR) AND THAT YOU ARE AND WILL REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS AFFILIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE Affiliate Program Member Requirements..IN ADDITION, IF THIS AFFILIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT IS BEING AGREED TO BY A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, THEN THE PERSON AGREEING TO THIS PROGRAM AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE IS AUTHORIZED AND LAWFULLY ABLE TO BIND THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY TO THIS PROGRAM AGREEMENT.
1. Description of the Program
The purpose of the Program is to permit you to advertise Products on your site and to earn advertising fees for Qualifying Purchases (defined in Section 7) made by your end users. A “Product” is any item sold on the Antonin .B site. A Product may also include certain services, if any, expressly included on the Affiliate Program Advertising Fee Schedule. In order to facilitate your advertisement of Products, we may make available to you data, images, text, link formats, widgets, links, and other linking tools, and other information in connection with the Program (“Content”). Content specifically excludes any data, images, text, or other information or content relating to products offered on any site other than the Antonin .B site.
To begin the enrollment process, you must submit a complete and accurate Program application. You must identify your site in your application. We will evaluate your application and notify you of its acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable. Unsuitable sites include those that:
(a) promote or contain sexually explicit materials;
(b) promote violence or contain violent materials;
(c) promote or contain libelous or defamatory materials;
(d) promote discrimination, or employ discriminatory practices, based on ethnicity, gender, gender expression, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
(e) promote or undertake illegal activities;
(f) include any trademark of Antonin .B or its affiliates, or a variant or misspelling of a trademark of Antonin .B or its affiliates, in any domain name, subdomain name, or in any username, group name, or other identifier on any social networking site;
(g) otherwise violate intellectual property rights.
(h) knowingly collect information and data on users under the age of 13
If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply at any time. However, if we accept your application and we later determine that your site is unsuitable, we may terminate this Affiliate Program Agreement.
You will ensure that the information in your Program application and otherwise associated with your account, including your email address and other contact information and identification of your site, is at all times complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We may send notifications (if any), approvals (if any), and other communications relating to the Program and this Affiliate Program Agreement to the email address then-currently associated with your Program account. You will be deemed to have received all notifications, approvals, and other communications sent to that email address, even if the email address associated with your account is no longer current.
3. Links on Your Site
After you have been notified that you have been accepted into the Program, you may display Special Links on your site. “Special Links” are links to the Antonin .B site that you place on your site in accordance with this Program Agreement, that properly utilize the special “tagged” link formats we provide, and that comply with the terms set within this agreement. Special Links permit accurate tracking, reporting, and accrual of advertising fees.
You may earn advertising fees only as described in Section 7 and only with respect to activity on the Antonin .B site occurring directly through Special Links. We will have no obligation to pay you advertising fees if you fail to properly format the links on your site to the Antonin .B as Special Links, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of advertising fee amounts that would otherwise be paid to you under this Affiliate Program Agreement.
4. Program Requirements
By participating in the Program, you agree that you will comply with the Affiliate Program Participation Requirements and all pages, schedules, policies, guidelines, and other documents and materials referenced in this Affiliate Program Agreement (collectively, “Operational Documentation”).
You will provide us with any information that we request to verify your compliance with this Program Agreement or any Operational Documentation. In addition to any other rights or remedies available to us, we may terminate this Affiliate Program Agreement, withhold (and you agree you are not eligible for) any advertising fees payable to you under this Affiliate Program Agreement, or both, if we determine that you or other persons that we determine are affiliated with you or acting in concert with you (whether in respect to any existing or previously terminated Associates account):
• have not complied with any requirement or restriction described in the Affiliate Program Participation Requirements or any other Operational Documentation or have otherwise violated this Program Agreement;
• have violated Affiliate Program Agreement and licensing tems ; or
• have violated any requirement or restriction described in the applicable agreements governing participation in any other Affiliate Program offering provided by any of our affiliates
In addition, you hereby consent to us:
• sending you emails relating to the Program from time to time;
• monitoring, crawling, and otherwise investigating your site to verify compliance with this PROGRAM Agreement and the Operational Documentation.
5. Responsibility for Your Site
You will be solely responsible for your site, including its development, operation, and maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
• the technical operation of your site and all related equipment;
• displaying Special Links and Content on your site in compliance with this Program Agreement and the Operational Documentation and any agreement between you and any other person or entity (including any restrictions or requirements placed on you by any person or entity that hosts your site);
• creating and posting, and ensuring the accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness of, materials posted on your site (including all Product descriptions and other Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links);
• using the Content, your site, and the materials on or within your site in a manner that does not infringe, violate, or misappropriate any of our rights or those of any other person or entity (including copyrights, trademarks, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary rights);
• any use that you make of the Content and the Antonin .B Trademarks , whether or not permitted under this Affiliate Program Agreement.
We will have no liability for these matters or for any of your end users’ claims relating to these matters, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our affiliates and licensors, and our and their respective employees, officers, directors, and representatives, harmless from and against all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) relating to (a) your site or any materials that appear on your site, including the combination of your site or those materials with other applications, content, or processes; (b) the use, development, design, manufacture, production, advertising, promotion, or marketing of your site or any materials that appear on or within your site, and all other matters described in this Section 5; (c) your use of any Content, whether or not such use is authorized by or violates this PROGRAM Agreement, any Operational Documentation, or applicable law; (d) your violation of any term or condition of this Program Agreement or any Operational Documentation; or (e) your or your employees’ negligence or willful misconduct.
6. Order Processing
We will process Product orders placed by customers who follow Special Links from your site to the Antonin .B site. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements on the Antonin .B site, as they may be updated from time to time. We will track Qualifying Purchases (defined in Section 7) for reporting and advertising fee accrual purposes and will make available to you reports summarizing those Qualifying Purchases.
7. Advertising Fees
We will pay you advertising fees on Qualifying Purchases in accordance with Section 8 and the Affiliate Program Advertising Fee Schedule. Subject to the exclusions set forth below, a “Qualifying Purchase” occurs when (a) a customer clicks through a Special Link on your site to the Antonin .B site; (b) during a single Session that customer either (i) adds a Product to his or her shopping cart and places the order for that Product following the customer’s initial click-through and that product(s) is paid for by, the customer.
A “Session” begins when a customer clicks through a Special Link on your site to the Antonin .B site and ends upon the first to occur of the following: (1) successful purchase (2) 720 hours.
Qualifying Purchases exclude, and we will not pay advertising fees on any of, the following:
• any Product that, after expiration of the applicable Session, is added to a customer’s Shopping Cart, even if the customer previously followed a Special Link from your site to the Antonin .B site;
• any Product purchase that is not correctly tracked or reported because the links from your site to the Antonin .B site are not properly formatted;
• any Product purchased for resale or commercial use of any kind;
• any Product purchased after termination of this Affiliate Program Agreement;
• any Product order that is canceled or returned; and
• any Product purchased by a customer who is referred to the Antonin .B site through any of the following:
o a Prohibited Paid Search Placement; or
o a link to the Antonin .B site, including a Redirecting Link, that is generated or displayed on a Search Engine in response to a general Internet search query or keyword (i.e., in natural, free, organic, or unpaid search results), whether those links appear through your submission of data to that site or otherwise.
“Prohibited Paid Search Placement” means an advertisement that you purchased through bidding on keywords, search terms, or other identifiers (including Proprietary Terms) or other participation in keyword auctions. “Proprietary Term” means keywords, search terms, or other identifiers that include the word and or any variation of “Antonin .B,” or an Antonin .B specific product identifier or variations or misspellings of any of those words. “Redirecting Link” means a link that sends users indirectly to the Antonin .B site via an intermediate site or webpage and without requiring the user to click on a link or take some other affirmative action on that intermediate site or webpage. “Search Engine” means Google, Yahoo, Bing, or any other search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service, or other search or referral service, or any site that participates in any of their respective networks.
8. Advertising Fee Payment
We will pay you advertising fees on a monthly basis (given that your account accrues up to $50 in Affiliate advertising fees) for Qualifying Purchases shipped in a given month, subject to any applicable withholding or deduction described below. We will pay you approximately 45 days following the end of each calendar month using paypal. In order to join the Antonin .B Affiliate Program, you must have a valid paypal account.
Payment by paypal. We will automatically deposit the amount of the advertising fees you earn in your paypal account, but we will accrue and withhold advertising fees until the total amount due to you is at least $50. We will deduct a processing fee in the amount of $5 from the advertising fees payable to you for each bank transfer we send to you.
Further, any unpaid accrued advertising fees in your account may be subject to escheatment under state law. We may be obligated by law to obtain tax information from you if you are an EU citizen, EU resident, or EU corporation, or if your business is otherwise taxable in the EU. If we request tax information from you and you do not provide it to us, we may (in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us) withhold your advertising fees until you provide this information or otherwise satisfy us that you are not a person from whom we are required to obtain tax information.
9. Policies and Pricing
Customers who buy products through this Program are our customers with respect to all activities they undertake in connection with the Antonin .B site. Accordingly, as between you and us, all pricing, terms of sale, rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales set forth on the Antonin .B site will apply to those customers, and we may change them at any time.
10. Identifying Yourself as an Associate
You will not issue any press release or make any other public communication with respect to this Affiliate Program Agreement, your use of the Content, or your participation in the Program. You will not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute to any charity or other cause), or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. You must, however, clearly state, according to the laws of your country of residence, as a disclaimer, that you are using affiliate links and that you receive commissions on purchases made through those links.
11. Limited License
Subject to the terms of this Agreement and solely for the limited purposes of advertising Products on, and directing end users to, the Antonin .B site in connection with the Program, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to (a) copy and display the Content solely on your site; and (b) use only those of our trademarks and logos that we may make available to you as part of Content (those trademarks and logos, collectively, “Antonin .B Marks”) solely on your site and in accordance with our trademark guidelines set below.
1. Your use of the Antonin .B Marks must (i) comply with the most up-to-date version of all agreement(s) with us regarding your use of any of our Marks (collectively, “Agreements”); (ii) comply with the most up-to-date version of these Guidelines; and (iii) comply with any other terms, conditions, and policies that we may issue from time to time that apply to the use of the Antonin .B Marks. You will not use any Antonin .B Mark in any other place, for any other purpose, or in any other manner. For example, you may not use any Antonin .B Mark in connection with any offline promotion or in any other offline manner (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, or other document).
2. You may not use or display any Antonin .B Mark in any manner (i) that implies sponsorship or endorsement by us; (ii) to disparage us, our products, or our services; (iii) that may, as determined by us, diminish or otherwise damage our goodwill in any Antonin .B Mark; or (iv) other than as specifically authorized under the Agreements.
3. You may not alter or modify any Antonin .B Mark in any manner. You may display an Antonin .B Mark only in the exact format in which we provide it to you. No alternate representation or stylization is permitted. For example, you may not change the proportion, color, or font of any Antonin .B Mark or make any addditions.
4. Each Antonin .B Mark must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing between each side of the Antonin .B Mark and other visual, graphic or textual elements. Under no circumstance may any Antonin .B Mark be placed on any background that interferes with the readability or display of that Antonin .B Mark.
5. You acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the Antonin .B Marks are our exclusive property, and any goodwill generated by your use of any Antonin .B Mark will inure to our exclusive benefit. You will not take any action that is in conflict with our rights in or ownership of any Antonin .B Mark.
6. You are not allowed to use any trademark of Antonin .B or its affiliates, or a variant or misspelling of a trademark of Antonin .B or its affiliates.
We may modify these Guidelines at any time and in our sole discretion by posting a change notice or revised Guidelines on the Antonin .B site. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE ANTONIN .B MARKS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF ANY MARK FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR REVISED GUIDELINES ON THE ANTONINB.COM SITE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
The license set forth in this Section 11 will immediately and automatically terminate if at any time you do not timely comply with any obligation under this Affiliate Program Agreement or any Operational Documentation, or otherwise upon termination of this Affiliate Program Agreement. In addition, we may terminate the license set forth in this Section 11 in whole or in part upon written notice to you. You will promptly remove from your site and delete or otherwise destroy all of the Content and Antonin .B Marks with respect to which the license set forth in this Section 11 is terminated or as we may otherwise request from time to time.
12. Reservation of Rights; Submissions
Other than the limited licenses expressly set forth in Section 11, we reserve all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property and proprietary rights) in and to, and you do not, by virtue of this Agreement or otherwise, acquire any ownership interest or rights in or to, the Program, Special Links, link formats, Content, any domain name owned or operated by us or our affiliates, Operational Documentation, our and our affiliates’ trademarks and logos (including the Antonin .B Marks), and any other intellectual property and technology that we provide or use in connection with the Program. If you provide us or any of our affiliates with suggestions, reviews, modifications, data, images, text, or other information or content about a product or in connection with this Agreement, any Content, or your participation in the Program, or if you modify any Content in any way, (collectively, “Your Submission”), you hereby irrevocably assign to us all right, title, and interest in and to Your Submission and grant us (even if you have designated Your Submission as confidential) a perpetual, paid-up royalty-free, nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, freely transferable right and license to (a) use, reproduce, perform, display, and distribute Your Submission in any manner; (b) adapt, modify, re-format, and create derivative works of Your Submission for any purpose; (c) use and publish your name in the form of a credit in conjunction with Your Submission (however, we will not have any obligation to do so); and (d) sublicense the foregoing rights to any other person or entity. Additionally, you hereby warrant that: (i) Your Submission is your original work, or you obtained Your Submission in a lawful manner; and (ii) our and our sublicensees’ exercise of rights under the license above will not violate any person’s or entity’s rights, including any copyright rights. You agree to provide us such assistance as we may require to document, perfect, or maintain our rights in and to Your Submission.
13. Compliance with Laws
In connection with your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions, and other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, including laws that govern marketing email (e.g., GDPR).
14. Term and Termination
The term of this Affiliate Program Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either you or us. Either you or we may terminate this Affiliate Program Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon any termination of this Affiliate Program Agreement, any and all licenses you have with respect to Content will automatically terminate and you will immediately stop using the Content and Antonin .B Marks and promptly remove from your site and delete or otherwise destroy all Special Links to the Antonin .B Site, all Antonin .B Marks, all other Content, and any other materials provided or made available by or on behalf of us to you under this Agreement or otherwise in connection with the Program. We may withhold accrued unpaid advertising fees for a reasonable period of time following termination to ensure that the correct amount is paid (e.g., to account for any cancelations or returns). Upon any termination of this Agreement, all rights and obligations of the parties will be extinguished, except that the rights and obligations of the parties under Sections 5, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20, together with any accrued but unpaid payment obligations of us under this Agreement, will survive the termination of this Agreement. No termination of this Agreement will relieve either party for any liability for any breach of, or liability accruing under, this Agreement prior to termination.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Affiliate Program Agreement (and any Operational Documentation) at any time and in our sole discretion by posting a change notice, revised agreement, or revised Operational Documentation on the antoninb.com site or by sending notice of such modification to you by email to the email address then-currently associated with your Affiliate account (any such change by email will be effective on the date specified in such email and will in no event be less than two business days after the date the email is sent). Modifications may include, for example, changes to the Affiliate Program Agreement Advertising Fee Schedule, Affiliate Program Member Requirements, payment procedures, and other Program requirements. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF ANY MODIFICATION (E.G., THE DATE OF OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE, REVISED AGREEMENT, OR REVISED OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION ON THE ANTONINB.COM SITE OR THE DATE SPECIFIED IN ANY EMAIL TO YOU REGARDING SUCH MODIFICATION) WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
16. Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement or the Operational Documentation will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and us or our respective affiliates. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our or our affiliates’ behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that contradicts or may contradict anything in this section. If you authorize, assist, encourage, or facilitate another person or entity to take any action related to the subject matter of this Agreement, you will be deemed to have taken the action yourself.
17. Limitation of Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA) ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROGRAM, OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION, THE ANTONIN .B SITE, OR THE SERVICE OFFERINGS (DEFINED BELOW), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROGRAM, THE ANTONIN .B SITE, AND THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL ADVERTISING FEES PAID OR PAYABLE TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE TWELVE MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE MOST RECENT CLAIM OF LIABILITY OCCURRED.
THE PROGRAM, THE ANTONIN .B SITE, ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE ANTONIN .B SITE, ANY SPECIAL LINKS, LINK FORMATS, OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION, CONTENT, ANTONINB.COM DOMAIN NAME, OUR AND OUR AFFILIATES’ TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS (INCLUDING THE ANTONIN .B MARKS), AND ALL TECHNOLOGY, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED OR USED BY OR ON BEHALF OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (COLLECTIVELY THE “SERVICE OFFERINGS”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING, PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. WE MAY DISCONTINUE ANY SERVICE OFFERING, OR MAY CHANGE THE NATURE, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, SCOPE, OR OPERATION OF ANY SERVICE OFFERING, AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME TO TIME. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE PROVIDED, WILL FUNCTION AS DESCRIBED, CONSISTENTLY OR IN ANY PARTICULAR MANNER, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, ERROR FREE, OR FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS, INCLUDING POWER OUTAGES OR SYSTEM FAILURES; OR (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF, OR DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF, YOUR SITE OR ANY DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, OR OTHER INFORMATION OR CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR FROM ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY OR THROUGH THE PROGRAM, CONTENT, OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION, THE ANTONIN .B SITE, OR THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM.ANTONIN .B.COM SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE PROFITS OR REVENUE, ANTICIPATED SALES, GOODWILL, OR OTHER BENEFITS, (II) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, OR (III) ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM.
The present Agreement is subject to French law. In case of a dispute, an amicable solution will be sought before any legal action.
In the absence of agreement, any dispute relating to the interpretation, performance or breach of the Agreement, even in cases of multiple defendants, the exclusive jurisdiction will be that of the Commercial Court of Paris.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, we may seek injunctive or other relief in a court of competent jurisdiction for any actual or alleged infringement of our or any other person or entity’s intellectual property or proprietary rights. You further acknowledge and agree that our rights in the Content are of a special, unique, extraordinary character, giving them peculiar value, the loss of which cannot be readily estimated or adequately compensated for in monetary damages.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our affiliates may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit customer referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this Agreement or operate sites that are similar to or compete with your site. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our express prior written approval. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Affiliate Program Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. Whenever used in this Agreement, the terms “include(s),” “including,” “e.g.,” and “for example” mean, respectively, “include(s), without limitation,” “including, without limitation,” “e.g., without limitation,” and “for example, without limitation.” Any determinations or updates that may be made by us, any actions that may be taken by us, and any approvals that may be given by us under this Agreement, may be made, taken, or given in our sole discretion.
Acceptance to Antonin .B’s Affiliate Program is not guaranteed. While we carefully consider every application submitted to our Program, applications are typically rejected for the following reasons: (1) incomplete or false contact information, (2) invalid Tax Number (EU affiliates only), (3) failure to disclose promotional methods (4) unacceptable Web site content, including promotion of activity considered illegal in France, and (5) an inability to verify Web site(s), phone number(s), and e-mail(s). Therefore, to increase the likelihood of becoming an Affiliate Partner, please fill out this application fully and honestly. Fraudulent activity is not tolerated and will result in immediate account suspension and reversal of commissions.
This Affiliate Program Participation Requirements page is part of the Antonin .B Affiliate Program Agreement that governs your participation in the Mademoiselle Lily Affiliate Program. This page describes requirements and restrictions applicable to you as a Program participant. From time to time, we may modify the participation requirements described on this page in accordance with the Antonin .B Affiliate Program Agreement. All capitalized terms used below that are not defined on this page have the meanings given to them in the Operating Agreement.
1. You will ensure that your site is not unsuitable (as described in Section 2 of the Operating Agreement).
2. You will not display or otherwise use our or our affiliates’ trademarks or logos (including any Antonin .B) except solely as expressly permitted under and in accordance with the Antonin .B Affiliate Program Agreement.
3. You will not display or otherwise use any trademark or logo of any third party seller on the Antonin .B in connection with any Special Link unless you have obtained written permission from Mademoiselle Lily. with the right to do so.
4. You will not remove, obscure, or alter, or make invisible, illegible, or indecipherable to visitors of your site, any “Privacy Information” link or any of our or our affiliates’ trademarks or logos (including any Antonin .B that we include in a Special Link).
5. You will use Content solely in accordance with the terms of the Antonin .B Affiliate Program Agreement . Without limiting the foregoing, you will (a) use Content solely to send end users and sales to the Antonin .B site and will not link any Content to, or in conjunction with any Content direct traffic to, any page of a site other than the antoninb.com site (however, parts of your site that are not closely associated with the Content may contain links to sites other than the Antonin .B site); and (b) link each use of the Content solely to the related Product detail page or other relevant page of the antoninb.com site and not to any other page.
6. You will not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities on behalf of us or our affiliates, or in connection with the Antonin .B site or the Program, that are not expressly permitted under the Antonin .B Affiliate Program Agreement. For example, you will not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities in any offline manner, including by using any of our or our affiliates’ trademarks or logos (including the Antonin .B mark), any Content, or any Special Link in connection with an offline promotion or in any other offline manner (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, SMS, MMS, email or attachment to email, or other document, or any oral solicitation). Upon our request, you will provide us with written certification that you have complied with this Section 6. We will specify the form of, and content required in, that certification in our request. Any failure by you to provide the certification in accordance with our request will constitute a material breach of this Antonin .B Affiliate Program Agreement.
7. Except as agreed between us in a separate written agreement referencing this Affiliate Program Member Requirements, you will not use any Content or Special Link, or otherwise link to the Antonin .B Site, on or in connection with:
a. any client-side software application (e.g., a browser plug-in, helper object, toolbar, extension, or component or any other application executable or installable by an end user) on any device, including computers, mobile phones, tablets, or other handheld devices, other than Approved Mobile Applications; or
b. any television set-top box (e.g., digital video recorders, cable or satellite boxes, streaming video players, blu-ray players, or dvd players) or Internet-enabled television (e.g., GoogleTV, Sony Bravia, Panasonic Viera Cast, or Vizio Internet Apps).
8. You will not add to, delete from, or otherwise alter any Content in any way, including by adding additional information (e.g., you may not insert words into a customer review), except that you may resize Content consisting of a graphic image in a manner that maintains the original proportions of the image or truncate Content consisting of text in a manner that does not materially alter the meaning of the text or cause the text to become factually incorrect or misleading.
9. You will not sell, resell, redistribute, sublicense, or transfer any Content or any application that uses, incorporates, or displays any Content. For example, you will not use, or enable or facilitate the use of Content on or within any application, platform, site, or service (including social networking sites) that requires you to sublicense or otherwise give any rights in or to any Content to any other person or entity, nor will you create links formatted with your Affiliate’s tag for, or display such links on, a site that is not your site.
10. You will promptly remove from your site and delete or otherwise destroy any Content that is no longer displayed on the Antonin .B site or that we notify you is no longer available for your use.
11. You will not use any Content, including any name or likeness embodied in that Content, in a manner that implies a person’s or company’s endorsement or sponsorship of, or commercial tie-in or other association with, any product, service, party, or cause (including by placing unrelated third party materials in close proximity to Content).
12. You will not seek to purchase or register any Proprietary Term for use in any Search Engine; purchase, register, or otherwise use any Proprietary Term as or in a domain or subdomain name; or register or use any Proprietary Term as or in any Affiliate’s ID or “tag.” In addition to any other rights or remedies available to us, upon our request you will cause any Search Engine designated by us to exclude Proprietary Terms from keywords used to display your advertising content in association with search results (e.g., request exclusion by negative keyword bidding), assuming the Search Engine offers such exclusion capabilities. Proprietary terms include the Antonin .B brand name and any iteration thereof as well as product names. Search engines include, but are not limited to, google, yahoo, aol, bing, etc;.
Search engine advertising sites included in item 12:
Google and all network partner sites, Bing, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, Youtube
13. You will not bid on or purchase keywords, search terms, or other identifiers (including Proprietary Terms) or otherwise participate in keyword auctions on any Search Engine (see full list below) if the resulting paid search advertisement is a prohibited search placement. You may purchase paid search advertisements and submit links to Search Engines to appear in response to a general Internet search query or keyword (i.e., in natural, free, organic, or unpaid search results), so long as you comply with the Antonin .B Affiliate Program Agreement. and those paid or unpaid search results send users to your site and not directly or indirectly, via a Redirecting Link, to the antoninb.com site.
14. You will not offer any person or entity any consideration or incentive (including any money, rebate, discount, points, donation to charity or other organization, or other benefit) for using Special Links (e.g., by implementing any “rewards” or loyalty program that incentivizes persons or entities to visit the Antonin .B via your Special Links).
15. You will not intercept, record, redirect, read, interpret, or fill in the contents of any electronic form or other material submitted to us by any person or entity.
16. You will not request, collect, obtain, store, cache, or otherwise use any account information used by our customers in connection with any Antonin .B site (including any usernames or passwords of antoninb.com customers).
17. You will not modify, redirect, suppress, or substitute the operation of any button, link, or other feature of the Antonin .B site.
18. You will not make any orders or engage in other transactions of any kind on the Antonin .B site on behalf of any other person or entity, or authorize, assist, or encourage any other person or entity to do so.
19. You will not use Special Links to link to the Antonin .B Site from references to items on your site that are not Products.
20. You will not take any action that could reasonably cause any customer confusion as to our relationship with you, or as to the site on which any functions or transactions (e.g., search, browse, or order) are occurring.
21. You will not include on your site, display, or otherwise use Special Links or Content in connection with any spyware, malware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious or harmful code, or any software application not expressly and knowingly authorized by users prior to being downloaded or installed on their computer or other electronic device.
22. You will not frame the Antonin .B site, or any part of it, within your site, including by display within an integrated web browser (e.g., WebView) within a Mobile Application. However, displaying a Special Link on your site, including results from the AMA API, in accordance with the Antonin .B Affiliate Program Agreement will not be considered a violation of these Affiliate Program Member Requirements.
23. You will not post or serve any Special Links or other content promoting the Antonin .B Site within any pop-up or pop-under windows, transitional page ads, or layer ads around or in conjunction with the display of any site that is not your site.
24. You will not include any Special Links in any content that you place on the Antonin .B Site (for example, in connection with any advertising service available through the Antonin .B Site or in a customer review, forum, listmania, guide, or any other customer-generated context available on the Antonin .B site).
25. You will not attempt to circumvent the Affiliate Program Advertising Fee Schedule or artificially increase your advertising fees (e.g., by intentionally featuring, purchasing, or requesting or encouraging any other person or entity to purchase, low-price items offered on the Antonin .B site (as determined by us) for the purpose of exceeding any advertising fee threshold, or by causing any page of the Antonin .B site to open in a customer’s browser other than as a result of the customer clicking on your unique Affiliate link on your site).
26. You will not attempt to intercept or redirect (including via software installed on users’ computers) traffic from or on, or divert advertising fees from, any site that participates in the Program.
27. You will not artificially generate clicks or impressions on your site or create Sessions on the Antonin .B, whether by way of a robot or software program or otherwise.
28. You will not display or otherwise use any of our customer reviews or star ratings, in part or in whole, on your site .
29. You will not purchase any Product(s) through Special Links for use by you or for resale or commercial use of any kind. Similarly, you will not request or encourage any of your friends, relatives, or associates to purchase any Product(s) through Special Links for use by you or them or for resale or commercial use of any kind. Further, you will not offer any Products on your site for resale or commercial use of any kind.
30. You will not cloak, hide, spoof, or otherwise obscure the URL of your site containing Special Links (including by use of a redirecting page) or the user agent of the application in which Content is displayed or used such that we cannot reasonably determine the site or application from which a customer clicks through such Special Link to the Antonin .B site.
31. You will not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13 years of age.
This Affiliate Program Advertising Fee Schedule (“Schedule”) is part of the Antonin .B Affiliate Program Agreement that governs your participation in the Mademoiselle Lily Program. This Schedule describes the advertising fee rates you may earn as a participant in the Program. It also describes the limitations that apply to earning advertising fees on certain Products. From time to time, we may modify this Schedule in accordance with the Antonin .B Affiliate Program Agreement. All capitalized terms used below that are not defined on this page have the meanings given to them in the Antonin .B Affiliate Program Agreement.
During each calendar month, you may earn advertising fees for Qualifying Purchases. Qualifying purchases are outlined in section seven of the Antonin .B Affiliate Program Agreement . Most advertising fees are calculated as a percentage of Qualifying Revenues based on the tables below and are subject to the limitations described in the “Limitations on Advertising Fee Rates for Certain Products” section below. We also may offer advertising fees in the form of bounties or other special offers as described in the “Special Offers and Promotions” section below. “Qualifying Revenues” mean amounts we receive from customers’ Qualifying Purchases, excluding shipping, handling, and gift-wrapping fees, taxes, and service charges, and less any rebates, credit card processing fees, returns, and bad debt.
The advertising fee rates you may earn will vary depending on the number and category of Products that are shipped, streamed, or downloaded (as applicable) in a given calendar month that constitute Qualifying Purchases. We will determine the classification of Products in each category set forth in Tables 1 and 3 below or otherwise described on this page.
1. STANDARD ADVERTISING FEES
The Program’s standard advertising fee structure, applicable to Qualifying Purchases made through Special Links displayed outside of Approved Mobile Applications, is as follows.
Fixed Advertising Fee Rates for Antonin .B brand Products, excluding boxes and promotional items (e.g., deluxe samples or seasonal items) : 8%
2. ADVERTISING FEES FOR APPROVED MOBILE APPLICATIONS
For Qualifying Purchases made through Special Links displayed in Approved Mobile Applications, the Program’s advertising fee structure is as follows.
Fixed Advertising Fee Rates applicable to Approved Mobile Applications for Antonin .B brand Products, excluding boxes and promotional items (e.g., deluxe samples or seasonal items) : 8%
3. SPECIAL OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
From time to time, we may run special or limited time offers or promotions under which you may earn advertising fees on Products or categories of Products that were previously excluded from earning advertising fees, or you may earn increased advertising fee rates from those set forth above. We may notify you about special offers or promotions by updating this page or through emails, blog posts, or other means.